BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 6 March 2013

La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Riche

I was recently sent La Roche-Posay Nutritic Intense Riche moisturiser to try out, thanks to Steph at La Roche-Posay.
Nutritic Intense Riche is an in-depth nutri-reconstituting cream, which provides comfort, suppleness and soothing. It relieves painful sensations of very dry skin.

Designed for very dry and sensitive skin
Paraben free
Contains innovation MP-Lipids: a new generation of lipids with proven efficacy on the synthesis of moisturising factors, lipids and proteins essential to skin's comfort and protection.
Nutritic Intense Riche comes in a glass jar, which though quite heavy, does make this look all the more high-end and I do like this.
The scent is lovely and fresh. I would liken it to Savlon.
I’ve been using this on my face, as well as on dry skin when my skin is troublesome. Recently, I’ve had big problems with my right hand being dry (yes, just the right hand, weird, I know!). This usually happens in winter but this year it seems to be continuing… So, one night, I decided to try Nutritic Intense Riche on my hand. Just a small dab soothed and helped my dry skin almost immediately, which is great! The only problem that I have is due to the weight and glass jar, I am unable to carry this around on a daily basis, to soothe my dry skin when it is sore.
I use Nutritic Intense Riche as a full facial moisturiser a couple of times a week, at night, which is often enough, as the hydration is long-lasting. The moisturiser is quite thick and whilst it is not oily, every day use is not required. The contents of the jar will go a long way, which is good. I then use it whenever needed, as mentioned above, if I am suffering from patches of dry skin.

If you suffer from dry, sensitive skin, this is definitely for you.

RRP £16.50 (50ml jar), available from Boots and online retailers. 3 for 2 offer included at Boots.
OFFER: Throughout the whole month of March, Escentual have a fantastic offer on French pharmaceuticals, with 1/3 off, that’s a massive 33% discount! La Roche-Posay and my other favourite, Vichy, are both included in this! GO, QUICK! You can pick up Nutritic Intense Riche for just £11.

There are more products in the Nutritic Intense range, which you can find on the La Roche-Posay website.

I’ve tried quite a few La Roche-Posay products now and I must say, I have been impressed with them all.

Have you tried La Roche-Posay?

xXx

Disclaimer: I was sent this product for review, as it is suited to my skin type and dryness. All opinions are 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...