BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 24 October 2013

Batiste Floral Dry Shampoo

It was only last week that I blogged about the exciting new variant of Batiste dry shampoo, Batiste Oriental and now, I have another new variant to share with you all!

Batiste Floral
(Not to be confused with Batiste Floral & Flirty Blush)
Once again, I was very excited to see an email pop up in my inbox, with information about the brand new Batiste Floral dry shampoo and I was very happy when Mr Postman delivered a can for me to try out.

Batiste have succeeded in creating another beautiful can design, this time a vintage-looking floral print, which is very Cath Kidston. As with all Batiste's variants, this can would make a very pretty addition to a dressing table or shelf.

Described as 'pretty & delicate', Batiste Floral is most definitely both. The floral fragrance is gorgeous, not overpowering, but stays around and keeps hair smelling fresh and floral.
"With top notes of Blossom, a heart of fruity Melon, Orange & Peach and a deep floral base of Rose, Muguet and Violet" - this is such a beautiful scented hair product, which transforms hair to look and smell super-lovely.

I really like Batiste Floral. If you are a fan of floral scents, this is a must have!

Batiste Floral is exclusive to Superdrug and retails at £2.99 for 200ml.

Will you be trying Batiste Floral?
What is your favourite variant?

Click here for my review on Batiste's other new variant, Batiste Oriental.

xXx

(Disclaimer: I was sent Batiste Floral to sample and consider for review. As per my previous Batiste posts, Batiste is a brand that I love and would highly recommend. As always, all opinions are my own and reviews are 100% honest)

8 comments:

  1. I do love batiste's dry shampoo. couldn't live without it but I've only tried the original ones! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I shall definitely be picking this up when im next in superdrug :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually get the blush one but definitely want to try this one now! xxxx

    http://www.mappedoutblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out the best places to visit in ooty. If you are planning to visit ooty, then these places should be on your itinerary. places to visit in ooty

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...