BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 12 October 2013

Hair Story Part 4: Tuquoise/Pastel Blue Mermaid Hair to Silver/Platinum Blonde

The blue and purple-pink Mermaid hair stayed strong throughout Download Festival and all the rain, then after a few washes and some fading, I decided to strip the colour.

I used 1 box of ColourB4, which I left on my hair for 60 minutes.

The end result was a turquoise/pastel blue shade, which I actually really liked. I’d always wanted to try pastel-coloured hair.

A couple of people described it as ‘Mermaid hair’, and anything mermaid is good with me.
Gradually, through use of John Frieda Go Blonde shampoo and conditioner, the turquoise/pastel blue faded to a light blonde/silver, almost platinum shade.
My hair excites me when it does this, just changes from shade to shade, like magic!
I have magical mermaid hair, yippee.

I kept my hair like this for a very short while, before having another great idea...

Stayed tuned for Part 5; my pastel-pink My Little Pony hair.

xXx

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful color,love it...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...