BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 1 April 2012

Quick Post :)

Good Afternoon :)

I haven't got time to do a proper post today, lame, I know! I am about to enter a complete panic-rush in prep for tonight's gig in Birmingham! I'm leaving to drive there in approx 2 hours 40 mins and am still stuck between 2 outfits and I am currently feeling pretty crap too :-(

But still, I'm going to see Kids in Glass Houses!!!!

Woo!

This will be the 8th or 9th time...9th I think, that I have seen them and I still get excited every time <3

You Me at Six + Kids in Glass Houses + Mayday Parade + The Skints
+ The Ballroom Birmingham (Formerly the good old Carling Academy/O2 Academy)
+ One of my besties, Jesus
= ONE HELL OF A NIGHT AHEAD!!!!

Anyway, I have SO SO much to post, as always! I've done some naughty shopping recently and spent some of my funds which were supposed to be for my Birmingham trip next week...
So lots to share :)
Follow me on Twitter for little updates and photos (and random tweets!)
@ameliasallsorts

Until then, I hope you have all had a lovely weekend!
Nice of the weather to go against the crappy forecast and be lush :)

Even the bee's are enjoying the weather...

 
Ahh!!

xXx

2 comments:

  1. So we are both obsessed with nail polish, both called Zoe and now I find out we both live near Birmingham!!! Lol. Have fun at the concert! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, obviously us Zoe's are just too cool! I am just under an hour from Birmingham. Had great fun, thank you :)
      xx

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...