BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 19 November 2012

Frontcover Cosmetics Dark Arts Nail Kit


A while back, I attended (and blogged about) Frontcover Cosmetics AW12 launch party.

After the event, I was contacted by Lekha of Gloss Communications, on behalf of Frontcover and informed that I would be sent one of the new kits to try out and review. Very exciting.

I was happy when I discovered that I had been sent the Dark Arts nail kit. This was definitely the most popular kit of all the new collection and went down a storm at the launch. And as a lover of nail art, this kit is perfect for me!

Inside The Box 

4 Nail Polishes
1 Clear Top Coat
3 Sets of Bespoke Printed Nail Stickers
1 Nail Art Brush
 4 NEW Nail Decoration in Pots
NEW Dotting Tool
Orange Stick
Scissors
Mini Tweezers
Nail File
Nail Art Glue

As always, Frontcover’s kits are high quality, with detailed how-to’s, tips and photos to demonstrate what you can create using the products in the kits. A great gift for any beauty fan (or as a little self-treat!).

With nail art being a big thing this year (even outselling lipstick as the no.1 recessionary purchase!), this kit has everything a girl needs to keep on trend.

Here's my attempt at one of the looks from the kit, V-Point.
And here are the Laser Cut Leather nail wraps that I had done at the launch.

There are so many other kits from the AW12 collection that I would love to try, Kissogram being one of the top ones for me, being a lover of lipstick.

RRP £25. Available online, or on QVC TV (on certain occasions when the lovely ladies of Frontcover are on there). No longer available in Boots.

Past collections are also available on the Frontcover website and if you buy this Dark Arts kit, you will now get a free Rainbow of Colours kit (worth £16). OFFER ENDS WEDNESDAY 21ST NOVEMBER.

Are you a Frontcover fan?
Have you tried Frontcover’s kits?

xXx

Disclaimer: Product kindly sent to me by Frontcover Cosmetics to review, following the launch event that I attended in London. I love nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...