BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 14 December 2012

Festive Nails No.2 - Ice Queen

Barry M Limited Edition Lilac Foil Effect and Limited Edition Silver Glitter

I love the cap on the LE Silver Glitter. I know, I sound sad but it is soooo pretty! When I first saw the polish, I wondered whether to get it, as it was ‘just a silver glitter’ and I have a couple already but it was worth it. It’s a great glitter, just 1 coat and it provides amazing coverage and it is full of glitter. You know how some glitter polishes can be a pain to apply or actually get any glitter out of them (without about 4 coats!)? Well, Barry M glitters are the opposite, just brilliant.

Have you tried either of these?

Tonight I went to see Stone Sour in Wolverhampton with my sister. It was amazing. Corey Taylor is God. Incase you didn’t know, he’s the lead singer of Slipknot too (not many people realise this and are shocked when they find out!).
Such a great night.

Tomorrow (well, in 7 hours and 45 minutes from now!), my local Cineworld’s ‘Movie for Juniors’ is Disney Pixar’s Brave, so (if I wake up in time), I am totally there! I’ve wanted to see Brave for ages and it’s only 90p (with my Cineworld 10% discount). I always check on what the weekly Movies for Juniors is, since watching Beauty & The Beast there back in the summer.

I may take a trip to Birmingham or somewhere for a city day out. I don’t have money to spend but I have £10 on Red Spotted Hanky to use, which I won on a Twitter giveaway that I didn’t even do anything for. I just got a tweet, how cool is that? So I may use that towards a train trip somewhere.

I also hope to fit in some hill climbing/walking, after last weekend’s fun lone adventure.

I like to keep myself busy!

Have a lovely weekend :)

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...