BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Hello :)

I'm back!

It's been so long...

I've kind of abandoned my blog since Christmas time, oops! It's so easy to lose the blogging mojo when you haven't blogged for so long, and so difficult to get it back. I've been busybusy!

I hope you are all well and had a lovely Christmas, New Year and 2013 so far :)

There will be a lot more from Amelia's Allsorts in 2013, so stay tuned!

I've changed my hair colour again, first colour change of 2013: I'm a redhead (well, it's now faded to a auburn shade). I used Schwarzkopf's Live Color XXL Shake It Up Color Foam in shade 589 'Red Berry Passion'.
Excuse red-eye...they match my hair!
I can't express enough love for Schwarzkopf!

Anyway, this is just a 'Hello, I'm still around and Amelia's Allsorts is back' post. More posts coming soon, plus I need to catch up on my fave blogs. I actually haven't been on Blogger, blogs or Twitter since December!!!

Blog soon,

Zoe
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...