BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 4 August 2011

Free Ciaté Nail Varnish with Marie Claire Mag

Yesterday I received my weekly Martin's Money Saving Expert email whilst at work. I have become quite a fan of these and (as sad as it sounds!) I look forward to receiving them each week! I usually jump straight to searching for any beauty/magazine offers in there, particularly if there are any upcoming freebies with magazines. Well, this weeks was the latest Marie Claire magazine (Anne Hathaway on the cover, too pretty!), priced at £3.60, coming with a free full size Ciate Paint Pot, worth £9!
I have yet to purchase a Ciate nail varnish, but they have been on my Wishlist for a while! So it was great to see there was a free one with this month's MC magazine.

The magazine came out today, so at lunchtime I headed for Asda and purchased. There are 2 colours available; a light pinky colour, and a dark, shimmer purple.

I went for the purple 'Wait Until Dark', as that was the only one available in my local Asda.


The polish is great quality and really nice colour. My only problem is that it is pretty much identical to another polish I own, so I wish I found the pink one instead!
The magazine also came with a mini bottle of Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner, EVEN BETTER! Double-win :)


There is also 25% off Ciate with the magazine. So, I had a quick browse earlier at what I could buy, when I have money, and I fell in love with Big Yellow Taxi <3

SO nice!! WANT!
Does anyone else own Ciate Paint Pots? If so, what colours do you have?
xXx
p.s. I had to remove the 'é' from all the Ciate's in this post, because it sent the formatting crazy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...