BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 25 March 2012

Model's Own: Hedkandi Ibiza Mix!!!

Whilst shopping in Chester yesterday, I had a look in Boots for the new Model's Own Beetlejuice Indian Ocean nail polish.
Sadly, I didn't find any
...BUT...

I found something EVEN MORE amazing!!!

Pretty amazing, huh?!


This is Model's Own Hedkandi 'Ibiza Mix' and it is the new love of my nail polish life!! 

Some pics:

1 coat...
 



I thought this little strip of 5 golden pieces was so cute!
Is that sad?

2 coats...
 


and if you are wondering what colour I used for the base...

Nails Inc. 'Kate' polish, which I got last year as part of the Limited Edition Kate and Wills collection :)

What do you think of Ibiza Mix?
Will you be dashing out to purchase?

Model's Own polishes retails for a marvellous £5!!
There are a few other polishes in the Hedkandi collection (which I had heard nothing of, until I spotted some of them in Telford on Thursday, then Ibiza Mix in Chester!); 3 bright colours and a golden glitter with a blue/green sparkle, Disco Heaven.  I saw Disco Heaven in Telford on Thursday and I am now thinking I MAY have to return and purchase :)

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

xXx

12 comments:

  1. I love the sparkles! have a nice week. :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it is amazing in the sunshine, so many colours! Thanks you, and you :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. I am so jealous you have managed to find this. I had a completely wasted trip to a Boots store today after they told me they had the new Hed Kandi collection in and when in fact I turned up and it was the Beetlejuice collection. It looks great on the nude base too! Your blog is cute and I love the cherry batiste nails too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( That sucks! Did you get a Beetlejuice polish? I hadn't even heard of the Hedkandi collection until I found it, which is strange it hasn't been raved about on blogs! I couldn't see anything on the Model's Own website or anywhere either :-/ I hope you manage to find some soon! Usually my local stores get everything late, which suprises me that they had these in. I am thinking I will try this over black next! Thank you and thanks for following :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Love this post. The glitter polish is fantastic!
    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know, I love it! Very tempted to use it again when I paint my nails later :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. oh wow, thank you for linking me to it
    it looks amazing!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    p.s
    do you mind removing the captcha/verification word from the commenting system please? The captcha/verification system from blogger has got even more difficult to decipher. If you are concerned about spamming, you can still choose the 'comments on approval' thing instead? I hope this doesn't sound too rude xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) I saw your post and thought I'd share what it is like with you! It is, I love it! and it was suprisingly pretty easy to remove!

      Ahh, I've seen some Bloggers talking about word verification recently and wondered what it was all about... Thank you for letting me know :) I will sort that out! and no, it doesn't sound rude haha.
      xx

      Delete
  5. ohhh my goodness i need this in my life! Ill keep my eyes peeled for this one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) Definitely do that!
      I couldn't believe when I saw it *grab* MINE! So in love with it. I need to go get Disco Heaven now, wish I got that when I saw it.
      The collection is online from 10 April and in selected Boots stores now. I can't believe I managed to get something before most people had heard about it...it's usually the other way round, me hunting down things that everyone already has hehe :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. i love glitter. especially glitter on nails! I am new to your blog and I'm so glad I found it!! I invite you to check mine out! =)
    have a great wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) Aww, thank you!! I will check out your blog now!
      xx

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...