BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Selfridges Girls Night In Event

Hello Dolls :)

I am SO behind with posts and still have an ever-growing list...

For tonight, I thought I would just share a little something exciting with you.


Selfridges Girls Night In

Yes, Selfridges Birmingham is currently hosting this fab event, every Thursday from 5-9pm until 26 April in the Beauty Hall on Level 3.

As far as I know, the event is free.

The event is only running at the Birmingham store, so if you are from/in the area, go check it out for a great girly night.

If the Christmas Beauty event that I attended in December was anything to go by, this will be SO much fun!

From the website:
Each counter will be on hand to provide you with various demonstrations and tips.
You’ll also be treated to a special gift with purchase from selected brands.

The website gives a number and email to book you and your girlies in, however, after numerous unanswered calls and an email, I gave up.  Luckily, I stopped by Birmingham on my train changeover from London back in February, so I went in and asked, to which I was informed to 'just turn up', no booking required.

I really can't wait to attend this event!
Beauty, complimentary Champagne and cocktails and one of my besties :)

After the stores shut, we are going for a night out in Birmingham and staying over, before doing a bit more shopping the following day, yay!

I will, of course, be blogging about the event afterwards.

More information can be found on the Selfridges website.

Have you attended Selfridges Girls Night In?
Do you plan to attend?

xXx

1 comment:

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...