BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 13 September 2012

Nail Art: Fruity Fimo Fun

Tonight I decided to finally try out the fimo that I have had since July!

Fruity fimo fun :)

I used orange, lemon and lime (though the photo doesn't display the true colours).

This literally took me a few minutes.

How to:
- Finely slice fimo cane
- Paint nails
- Lick finger to pick up fimo slice
- Place slice on to wet nail
- Hold down
- Apply top coat

What I used:
- Fimo cane slices
- Jack Wills 'Electric Pink' polish
- No7 'Spice' polish (Limited Edition Spring 2011 collection)
- Barry M 'All in One' as a topcoat/sealant

 
I have a set of fimo canes which my sister bought me for my birthday.
50 designs, wowee! Going to have fun with these.
There are even Hello Kitty's in there!
Donna bought mine from Amazon.

Have you tried fimo nails before?

xXx

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) So much fun! I'm trying to decide which ones to use next! x

      Delete
  2. Good type... :)

    Your blog is awesome! I'm your new follower.
    By the way my sister and me have a new blog. We would like to if you can visit it and if you will be like it so become a new follower. Thanks :)

    http://r0s3s4rebl4ck.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      Sounds good, I'll check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  3. Even though you said the orange crackle is a disappointment, the way you painted them is very Halloween-esque so it works for me!

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...