BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser, Scrub & Mask

Tonight’s post is a review of a product which I have been testing over the past month.  I gave this product a month, to allow me to truly test run it and give an overall review.

Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser, Scrub & Mask.
I was very excited when I received an email from Steph at Vichy, saying that she had seen my blog and felt that this new product would be of interest to me.  I read the email, checked the press release information and thought that this sounded great for me, as it is aimed at 'sensitive imperfection-prone skin'.  My skin is problematic, I am 25 and still my skin has 'teenage' moments.  So I was very excited to give Vichy's cleanser a try :)

This product can be used either as a face cleanser and scrub, or as a face mask, which I think is a great idea.  I mostly use it as a face wash on a daily basis, then use it as a face mask once a week.

The packaging is simple, yet bright and fresh looking.
I really like the fresh smell, a slightly mild apple scent.

Another great thing about Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 is that the micro beads in it are soft but feel as though they are working wonders.  I have previously used cleansers in which the beads have felt very rough on the skin but Vichy's beads are very gentle to the skin.  The product foams, so this adds to the comfort and ease of use.
 After use, my skin is left feeling clean, fresh and radiant.

My pores look minimised after use and my spots do improve, however, it does not have much of an affect on my oily skin.  The battle against oil continues on…

This product goes a long way, you only need to use a tiny amount to get a lot out of it.  I still have loads remaining, so I will continue to use this and see how I get on with further use.

The only thing that does put me off a little is the price.  Priced at RRP £11, it is a little expensive in comparison to other cleansers on the market but you have to remember that this is more than just a cleanser.  Considering I have been using this for just over a month, I would say that I have at least another month, maybe longer of use in this, so £11 is a good investment for your skin.

If you can get past the slightly high price, give this a try!

RRP £11.

Available at Boots and other pharmacies.

Have you tried Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1?
Are you interested in trying Vichy Normarderm 3 in 1?
I'd love to know what you thought of it!

xXx

Disclaimer: Product kindly sent to me to test by Vichy. This product was felt to be relevant to my blog and my skincare/skin type. All opinions are 100% honest.

5 comments:

  1. レイバン アビエイターのRB3025を、高校時代から愛用してきた。28歳にもなった今、レイバンが好きと言っても、同じ奴ばかりではさすがに飽きてくる。今度は他のレイバン モデルに挑戦したいと思う、レイバンに一筋だね!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never actually heard of this product. You do however describe your skin to be very similar to my own so I maybe need to educate myself a bit more about this brand.

    Morag x
    moadore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either before I received the email from them! Yes, you should give this a try, or at least look in to it. I have since found out that it is on offer, 1/3 off at Escentual http://www.escentual.com/vichy/ :) x

      Delete
  3. such a great review!

    you have such a lovely blog, too!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my brand new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      I've had a look at your giveaway, I already have the 5 MO polishes, so I'll leave it to people that don't own them to have more chance :)
      I'm following your blog now!
      xx

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...