BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 10 September 2011

Added to My Wish List...

Hey everyone :)

Hope you are all having a good weekend!

So money is a bit tight right now, sadly, and situations aren't great, which means I will not be able to buy much at the moment :( and today I went into town, which was totally depressing!
Why is it when you don't have money you want EVERYTHING?!

Dad had kindly helped me out, borrowing me a bit for some essentials: Dove anti-perspirant, Garnier eye make-up remover and some Lil-Lets, but that is all I could buy, along with lunch, a drink at pub (see below!!), and a bit spare to live on, which is now going to be used on going to the cinema tonight...

So, as I suffer I thought I would share some of the products that I am currently lusting over!

Soap & Glory Butter Yourself - smells amazing!

Garnier B.B. Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Light

 
L'Oreal Superliner Luminizer

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Luminizer mascara

Barry M Instant Nail Effects - Foil


Do you own any of these products yet or have them on your Wish List too??

and I had to share this with you...when we went to the pub earlier I had a 'Glitter Berry' J20...these are new and Limited Edition. I had no idea what it was, but it sounded amazing, turns out it is the yummiest J20 ever, cherry and red grape, with a hint of spice and....GLITTER!! It is full of gold glitter! Weird, I know, but this drink is so pretty!!



Have you tried Glitter Berry J20 yet?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...