BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 19 September 2011

Little Primark Haul, Courtesy of Mummy!

Hey everyone :)

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Yesterday me, mum and Donna went to Telford shopping. I had no money, which was totally depressing! Saw SO much I wanted (post to follow!). But, mum treated me to a few things from Primark, which I shall pay her back for when I get paid!



Ring (Same as necklace I recently bought!) £2.50

Ring, £2

Cocktail pants (with upside down print-fail!) £1.50(?)

This is random but so cute! Reminds me of something you would find abroad!
Purse necklace, £2.50


Not much would fit, but still cute! A couple of coins maybe? :)

I also got Kerrang <3 KIGH on the cover, BFMV & A7X inside <3


and a double-page Freddie Mercury poster <3


That was my little shop (thanks to mum borrowing me some pennies!).

xXx

2 comments:

  1. Great rings! They're gorgeous.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    Can't beat Primark rings, so cheap and just as good as the ones you find in other shops for a lot more money! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...