Hey girlies :)
Firstly I want to just say a big THANK YOU to all my lovely followers! I can't believe I now have 72 :) and thank you for all your comments, I love reading them and I like to reply to all.
So, last week I shared with you all my experience of Selfridges Christmas Beauty Event.
I mentioned that as part of the £10 per ticket event, we were given a goody bag each.
Well...here is what was in my bag:
- Bare Minerals Canvas Tote
- Muslin Cloth (?) or Handkerchief (?), which has an embroidered VR on it...Viktor Rolf maybe??
- Fekkai Advanced Essential Shea Shampoo (9ml sachet)
- Biotherm Biopur Pore Reducer (5ml tube)
- Dior Capture R60/80 XP Ultimate Wrinkle Correction Serum (2ml tube)
- Thierry Mugler Womanity Perfumed Shower Gel (10ml sachet)
- Thierry Mugler Angel Perfuming Body Cream (10ml sachet)
- Balenciaga Paris 10, Avenue George v Eau De Parfum (1.2ml vial)
- NARS Firming Foundation in shade Barcelona (2ml tube)
- Clinque High Impact Lipstick in shade 19 Extreme Pink (full size)
A closer look at the products:
and the 2 additional perfume samples, which did not come in the goody bag, but I got from spotting and asking for them at the Illamasqua counter in Selfridges, and the Fragrance section in Debenhams :) I also got another sample vial of Illamasqua Freak the following day, win!
- Illamasqua Freak Eau De Parfum (1.5ml vial)
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum (1.5ml vial)
(These both smell AMAZING!! and I plan to buy both, when I have money)
My friend Aimee's bag was slightly different to mine. In place of the Ralph Lauren speakers was a unbranded makeup bag, along with lots of anti-ageing products. She tried to swap, but was not allowed!
My final post on the event, my purchases will follow, hopefully tomorrow!
I hope you are all having a good weekend :)