BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Lush Candy Mountain Bubble Bar :)

Evening all :)

First of my Lush sale haul review posts tonight!

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar - a bar of amazingness!

Smells like vanilla and candy floss, turns bath water pretty pink and creates a MOUNTAIN of bubbles! Dreamy.

and I have 4 more of these left to use...yay :)



Crumbling the Bubble Bar under running water...

Bubbles!


Pink water :)

(The water looks lighter on this pic due to the flash!)

- This made me laugh when I came back in the bathroom and discovered it!

Candy Mountain Bubble Bars are £2.35 full price, but I got mine in the post Christmas half price sale for a mere £1.18 :)

Some stores MAY still have some Candy Mountain Bubble Bars left, it's worth a look!

I would definitely recommend trying this product, if you can find any still around!
Otherwise, make a note of it for next Christmas...

Have you tried Candy Mountain Bubble Bar?

xXx

12 comments:

  1. I got this one for Christmas, and cant wait to use mine now!!! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually amazing :) I didn't want to get out of the bath, but when the water goes cold and your skin wrinkles, it's time! Haha!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks delishhhh. totally need a LUSH bath at some point! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is :) Lush have made me love baths, haha!

    Thank you for following :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the bubbles, thats crazy!! haha

    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! As soon as I put the bar under the running tap the bubbles started, then I left the bathroom for just a couple of minutes and come back to find that mountain of bubbles! I thought it was pretty impressive :)
    My sister tells me that The Comforter gives the same bubble overload and pink water as this one. I need to try that when I eventually get through my current stash of Lush goodies...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Candy Mountain bubble bars.. they smell so sweet and good! HOW did you get yours to make that many bubbles? I always find bubble bars never really work as well in the bubble department as your standard bubble bath in liquid form.. I would love to know your secret to getting your bubbles this good! x

    http://boscy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Boscy - They are so yummy!! I just crumbled it under the hot water and that was it :) That's strange that yours don't bubble as much! Do you crumble them under the running tap??

    @Laura - Haha :) Thank you! and thanks for following!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I havent tried it, but now I want too! I love bubble baths and that just looks fun!

    Cute post princess! <3

    xxoo
    -> BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next time you are near a Lush store (or next Christmas!) definitely look out for this one :) It's amazing!

    Thank you doll <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. EEEE ive not tried this but it reminds me of the fairy wand which they had in all the shops near christmas :) i must pop and get one of these..love the bubble bars :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have one of the wands but haven't got round to using it yet! I'm trying to make my way through my stash atm haha!
    Definitely look for this, hope you can find one! It's soooooo good :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...