BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 2 February 2012

A few things from Boots...

Tonight I popped to Boots to get some anti-perspirant...
I had a browse around and saw lots I wanted but I was good and just got anti-perspirant and ONE little extra :)

I also had a smell of Prada Candy and OMG, amazing!! Wishlisted.

Here's tonight's purchases...


Dove, fave anti-perspirant!
2 for £5 on big cans (£3.40 individual)

No7 Beautiful Skin Starter Pack (for Normal/Oily skin) £5!
I saw this little pack on entering Boots and there was loads of promotional stuff around the store, at £5 I thought it was a good price and nice little treat to try :)
There were 2 other sets for different skin types, along with the full size versions.





I will get a review up once I have given this kit a road test :)

 £5 voucher included in the £5 set...brill!
*for use on Beautiful Skin range*

I also picked up the free Boots magazine :)

and some little treats for the family...
Yum :)

Hope you are all having a nice evening!

xXx

2 comments:

  1. I love boots most of the time i go there i tend to buy a lot of stuff :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am the same! It's rare that I leave Boots without buying something :)
      xx

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...