BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 28 February 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki (and some fun with wigs!)

On Friday I received an email with a special code to purchase MAC's new Viva Glam Lipstick, fronted this year by Nicki Minaj (Ricky Martin represents the Lip Conditioner).

I couldn't resist!

So I ordered...second MAC lipstick in just 6 days!

BUT ALL proceeds go to the MAC Aids Fund so it's all good, technically I just gave money to charity and got a lipstick for it :)

Anyway, enough rambling, my lipstick arrived today, here's some photos for you all...







and as Nicki is a lover of wigs...
I decided to have some wig fun of my own :)


 


I WANT BLONDE HAIR BACK :-(


I know, what a dork :)

My Thoughts:

I LOVE IT!!!

This is a Satin lipstick, so application is nice and smooth.
The lipstick is a yellow-toned pink/coral.
Long lasting.
and, as always, smells AMAZING!

The lipstick costs £13.50.

The latest Viva Glam collection should be available to all at some point this week/next week.


Will you be buying?

Have you already bought this?

xXx

7 comments:

  1. Love it, it suits your skin tone! LOL, when you put the blue wig on, it reminded me of Katy Perry x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Haha, I actually wore that when we dressed up as Smurfettes for my sister's 21st last year in Blackpool (we went for blue hair instead of body paint!!) and a lot of people asked if we were Katy Perry!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Pretty shade. heheheh love the purple wig :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. been dying to try this lippy out and this post had just convinced me to invest on payday! lovely colour :)

    http://www.jesslorenx.blogspot.com/ - only just started myself, but please have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Glad my post was helpful! I have so many pinks but I just had to get this!
      Thanks for following, I will check out your blog now ;) xx

      Delete
    2. I forgot to add, the lipstick is available online now ;)

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...