BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 4 February 2012

Meadham Kirchhoff Nail Rock Nail Wraps :)

At first sight the Meadham Kirchhoff nail wraps may look like something designed for children with their cutesy design, but rest assured, these are for us older 'young at heart' girlies who love cute things
...and the bottom middle wrap definitely is NOT suitable for children (or work!!)

(Source: http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/nail-rock-meadham-kirchhoff-ss12)

 (Source: http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/beauty-and-hair/beauty-news/make-up/nails/nail-rock-meadham-kirchhoff-nail-wraps)

How cute?

These will be out very soon at Topshop, I believe 8th Feb I read somewhere...
£8 a pack :)

What do you think of these nail wraps? Will you be buying them?
and would you wear the rudey wrap??


Hope you are all having a good weekend!!

Is it snowing where you are?
- It is here, exciting at first, now just an inconvenience!
I wanted to go out tonight but couldn't face de-icing/de-snowing my car and risking the icy roads!

I just smiled as Usher feat. Will.I.Am 'OMG' has just been on TV and oh, how that song brings back great memories of partying in Blackpool and Manchester <3

xXx

3 comments:

  1. oh these are actually too cute! I do like nail wraps, I just find they don't stay on very long! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :) Really hope I can find some when they are out!!
      Oh no, that's not good! I have a few packs and still haven't got round to trying them, everytime I plan to my nails seems to split before I get chance to :(
      xx

      Delete
  2. Aren't they just? :) Oh no, bad times! Though I tired of the snow very quickly, it just became a pain! Snow is only good for sledging, and snow angels! Haha :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...