BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 12 February 2012

Wish List: Topshop 'New In This Week'

Following on from yesterday's post on my River Island 'Just Arrived' Wish List, here is my Topshop 'New In This Week' Wish List :)


(Photos from Topshop website)
As you can see, I am currently lusting after many nice things and checking the Just Arrived/New In This Week pages pretty much every night...
I have no money! This is why :-(
Went shopping in Telford again today (it's becoming a Sunday thing!), not to buy anything, just to pass the day!
Saw a lot of nice things, which was depressing!
Roll on payday :)

Any of these things catch your eye?

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend!

xXx

2 comments:

  1. Love all of your picks! Topshop have such lovely things for S/S.
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I know, I love so much of the new stuff! It's really not good for my ever-growing wish list!
      xx

      Delete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...