BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 4 October 2011

NOTD

A little NOTD post here :)

Firstly, the nails I sported at work today...
17 'Revenge' - with flash, looks nice here!

Without flash, as previously mentioned, I am not keen on this colour, though it looks nice in the 'with flash' photo!

So, I removed Revenge this evening, after wearing all day, I needed something bright!
My nails also needed some care, so I dug out my old Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen.

I covered my nails with the product and left on for around 15 minutes, before washing off, ready for my nail varnish.

Nails looking shiny and much better after use :)

Wanting some brightness, and to try a nail varnish I have yet to use (from my 'Box of Unused Products'), I picked out my Hello Kitty 'Pink Summer' nail varnish, which I got from H&M for £1.99.


Beautiful pink colour!
This is my first try of H&M nail varnishes and I must say, I am SO impressed! and for £1.99?! This product is fab. Smooth application, quick drying and a stunning colour :)
Recommend.

I have some more H&M nail varnish to try, which I will do soon and I shall report back for you all ;-)

What do you think of H&M nail vanishes?

xXx

6 comments:

  1. Hello Kitty for £1.99, why was I not aware of this ahaha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous nail colours!xx

    http://loretta-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @KissAndMakeUp00 - YES! H&M always have a bunch of Hello Kitty beauty goodies :) For real cheap! Plus, they have a Disney collection! I have just posted about my Minnie Mouse nail varnish ;)

    @Loretta - thank you :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour! I might pick one up as a Xmas stocking filler :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I've never tried Hello Kitty varnishes but I might go pick some up tomorrow! I love the shiny finish and the bubble-gum pink shade!

    p.s. thanks for following my blog (:
    lionsandmakeup.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cara - Great stocking filler :)

    @Lions and Tigers and Make-up - Have you bought any yet? I checked my local H&M and they still have them in, along with all the other HK bits and bobs :) They are very shiny indeed, lovely colours. So suprised with them only being £1.99 and also a big bottle!

    No problem, thank you for following back :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) Leave yours below...